Well, it’s very simple.
1. â€¦ you can taste more than 100 different beers, among which a broad assortment of Lambic, (Oude) Geuze and (Oude) Kriek. But also a whole lot of top fermented beers from every corner of our land, with this year in particular: beers from the “Kempen” in th spotlight! >> Check our complete beer list 2016
2. â€¦ we also present you 3Â exclusive world scoops: our own Lambooske (esh rasperries macerated in young Lambic from Lindemans), Belgoo Saisonneke Extra (with mandarina bavaria hops) and Boon Black Label â€˜Second Editionâ€™!
3. â€¦ during our beer weekend you can also visit the Visitor’s Cebter De Lambiek.
4. â€¦ the entrance is completely free. And the prizes we have are very democratic.
5. â€¦ with us it’s always very cosy. Look at the pictures of last year!
6. â€¦ besides beers we also serve tasty snacks. What about a nice “croque monsieur”, or some cheese or mixed plate?
7. â€¦ you can win faboullous prizes ar our Beer tombola. (Almost) everyone wins! 😉
8. â€¦ we have a nice big geweldig groot terrace. And yes,with the nice weather they predict this is a nice extra!
So â€¦ what are you waiting for? See you on Saturday 27 August (from 14u00 to 00u00) and/or Sunday 28 August (from 14u00 to 20u00) in the Visitor’s center De Lambiek, Gemeenveldstraat 1 at 1652 Alsemberg.
Leave a Reply