Why do you really have to come?
1. With us you can taste more than 100 different beers, among which a wide variety of Lambic beers, (Oude) Geuze and (Oude) Kriek. But also a lot of top and bottom fermented beers from every corner of our country and also from abroad. After all this year we are putting 12 exeptional Foreign beers in the spotlight! >> Check our complete Beer list of 2017
2. For you we’re offering no less than 9 scoops! Besides our own Lambooske 2017 you can also – and only with us! – taste a Belgoo’s Kriekenbikske, Den Herberg Lambic, Cuvée Devillé Oak Aged and the renewed Spitfeier of 4 Pajot. And … really in avant-première we’re serving the brand new VAT-series of Brewery Boon!
What influence do oak barrels have? What happens if you use Lambic of different Barrels to make a Geuze with only that Lambic? Come and taste the diffence between Oude Geuze Boon VAT 91, 92, 108 and 110 … really in avant-première at our Beer weekend! >> Check our complete Beer list 2017
3. Besides the scoops mentioned above we also serve beers you will never taste anywhere else! What would you think of the extreme rare coffee triple Monk’s Percolator of the really small Brewery Steeman? Or the Vowa N’ipa?, a one-time brew of Brewery Angerik. Gone = gone!
Our very own Cuvée Lambikstoemper isn’t for sale anywhere else … exept with us! And no, we don’t charge you an arm and a leg for this (as you would do on the internet nowadays) to taste it. Just order your taster at our counter and … taste. >> Check our complete Beer list 2017
4. You find it difficult to choose between our Beer weekend 2017 and that other “small beer festival” in Brussels? Know than that with us it will be a more pleasant environment, indoors as well as on our large terrace, the entry is completely free and all of the beers are at real democratic prices. On top of this you can also visit Visitor’s Center De Lambiek for free. So why would you doubt?
5. Hungry? Also for this you are at the correct address, for a nice sandwich with white cheese or raw ham, or a portion cheese or mixed. And also chocolatier Sven Deman (Chocolatier Valentino) is there to let you taste of his artisanal beer chocolats … where beer meets chocolate!
6. Even the very small are welcome with us. While you are tasting, your children can color and participate with our big clor contest or on the BumpFun bouncy castle. For them we even have fruit juice and water.
7. You don’t need to go home empty handed. In meantime our Beer raffle is legendary. For a small ocntribution you have the chance af winning a nice beer prize. (Almost) everyone wins! 😉
As you can see, more than enough reasons to come to our Beer weekend 2017.
Rendezvous on Saturday 26 August (From 14h00 to 00h00) and/or Sunday 27 August (from 14h00 to 20h00)
at the Visitor’s center De Lambiek, Gemeenveldstraat 1 at 1652 Alsemberg.
We’re expecting you!